Covid19: An African Man Recovers From Coronavirus and Said He Made It By Doing This Thing Only

A Coronavirus survivor has been questioned how he made it without dying of Coronavirus and he reply by saying this. Check his conversation below;
       
Can you tell us what you did and who you walk with that made you survive the Coronavirus?

I walk with a God, a Spirit, A Shepard that leads me besides still waters. I walk with God, the carpenter who turns bitterness to sweetness and changes grief to gold.

When he roars, the sky itself reels with love
and fire in his presence turns to a rosebush. I walk with the king, whose servants have welcomed me in his palace, for his excitement, these servants set a banquet for me in the eyes of my enemies, where roses open their shirts in worship, He's God.

A One being inside of us, one peace, one love, one joy. That is God, who promises not to leave nor forsake us somewhere in the barbaric streets of an African ghetto child, whose people would rather love for what u have.

When men say they can't he can, sweeten the lips of those we love and turn the snakes into good companions.

He is this kind of a God when they killed his only begotten son on the cross, he never shed a single drop of a tear or held a grudge against humanity.

Instead, He welcomed us in his kingdom and for our hunger and shame, he turned the stones into bread and filthy waters into wine and fed us, for that I live in abundance.

I walk with this kind of God you always think I don't have. The Holy Spirit, The councillor, The comforter,  The helper .

How many times have I fallen but still I managed to stand up. I'm a VIP in his kingdom. A very important person sitting close to God,
His angels walk with me day and night as my body guards heavily armed.

Who do I walk with?
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, For His kingdom is always with me, I walk with a saviour and that is God.

That's why he fought for me against this virus and heal me up.

Popular posts from this blog

job

5 South African celebrities who live positively with HIV/Aids in 2019

Sister shot & killed, then brother thrown out of moving taxi