DJ Zinhle teases her new amapiano single

Africa’s number one female DJ, DJ Zinhle has been teasing her new amapiano single titled Go on social media. The song features Micasa’s Dr Duda and musician Lucille Slade. DJ Zinhle teases her new amapiano single.

I have to release an album this year somehow. My friends, my family, my label have all been on my case about making music. Also, I’m in a space where I want to make more music. So definitely there are plans for an album in August. I know I’ve said this every year for the last five years but we would like to do an album this year. It’s definitely happening this year.


#Umlilo #ERAbyDJZinhle #ZeeNation✔@DJZinhle

Don’t say I never told you about @LucilleSlade  !! 💣🔥 @DrDuda & I featured her on our latest single titled #GO! 🎹

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Will announce the release date tomorrow.

Popular posts from this blog

Video: Zodwa shows men how to last an hour in one round, “thats how you pump your d!ck you d!cks”

Sbahle Mpisane can now walk without crutches #KwaMaMkhize

Sthandwa Nzuza’s husband, Pastor Philani Gama speaks out on beating Her – I only smashed her Phone