Khanyi Mbau celebrates daughter’s 13th birthday

Khanyi Mbau feels blessed to be a parent to Khanz, who celebrated her 13th birthday on the 24th of December.

Taking to social media, the actress shared few snaps from her daughter’s birthday with the caption.

13 years ago Christmas came a day before when you were born until today the 24th of December has become such an important day for me.



The most emotionally intelligent , kind, fun person I know .. my life would dull without you “AND KHANZ” I love you.

Popular posts from this blog

Sthandwa Nzuza’s husband, Pastor Philani Gama speaks out on beating Her – I only smashed her Phone

Video: Zodwa shows men how to last an hour in one round, “thats how you pump your d!ck you d!cks”

Sbahle Mpisane can now walk without crutches #KwaMaMkhize