In pics – Skeem Saam actor Patrick Seleka and his wife Mmabaneng are the cutest

Actor Patrick Seleka – well-known for his popular role on Skeem Saam as Kat – recently celebrated his wedding anniversary with his wife, Mmabaneng Seleka. The actor took to his Instagram page to write the sweetest message to his wife – and honestly, it’s the sweetest. I love you, with no beginning, no end. I love you as you have become an extra necessary organ in my body,” he began.

“I love you as only a girl could love a boy. Without fear. Without expectations. Wanting nothing in return, except that you allow me to keep you here in my heart, that I may always know your strength, your eyes, and your spirit that gave me freedom and let me fly.

“Happy Anniversary My love, Mei Ding, My Best Friend, My Wife. I will spend an eternity loving you, caring for you, respecting you, showing you every day that I hold you as high as the stars,” he concluded the message. Patrick shared a series of pictures of him and his wife kissing, and cozying up to each other.

Popular posts from this blog

Video: Zodwa shows men how to last an hour in one round, “thats how you pump your d!ck you d!cks”

Sbahle Mpisane can now walk without crutches #KwaMaMkhize

Sthandwa Nzuza’s husband, Pastor Philani Gama speaks out on beating Her – I only smashed her Phone