Bontle Modiselle & Priddy Ugly tie the knot – Pictures

Saturday was a very eventful day as two of our favorite couples, Somhale and Rick Jade (Bontle and Priddy Ugly), tied the knot in traditional wedding style. *ululates*

Rapper Priddy Ugly and choreographer Bontle Modiselle tied the knot this weekend in a beautiful and intimate traditional ceremony.

The newlyweds, Dineo and Solo Langa, were also at the wedding to celebrate the union of the lovely couple.


In an interview with Afternoon Express, the couple, who are expecting their first child, revealed that Priddy actually proposed way back in 2015 while he was still a sound engineering student.
“I told her, baby I ain’t got no money but like I just want you to know that you’re the woman I wanna be with for the rest of my life. And I asked her, will you marry me?” Priddy said in the interview.


According to Drum Magazine, Priddy paid lobola in February 2018 and since then the couple had been preparing to have their formal ceremony.

Congratulations Rick Jade!

We wish them a happy and prosperous marriage!

Popular posts from this blog

Video: Zodwa shows men how to last an hour in one round, “thats how you pump your d!ck you d!cks”

Amazing Pictures of BBW Segos Pumpkin having a good time at the Beach

Sthandwa Nzuza’s husband, Pastor Philani Gama speaks out on beating Her – I only smashed her Phone